According to TeamBoard, their TeamBoard 8060 is the largest interactive whiteboard in the world. The TeamBoard 8060 is large at 100 inches diagonal – certainly useful for large venues. Teamboard’s interactive whiteboards are also available in other sizes:
- TMWM6048CL – 60 inch (w) x 48 inch (h)
- TMWM4836CL – 48 inch (w) x 36 inch (h)
- TMDEMO – 31 inch (w) X 25 inch (h)
With projectors available with up to 3,000 ANSI Lumens the TeamBoard interactive whiteboards are suitable for even rooms with bright ambient light.
As with their other interactive whiteboards, there are a number of ways the Teamboard 8060 can be utilized.
As a Whiteboard.
At the most basic level the 8060 can be used with no projected images as a whiteboard water-soluble, dry-erase markers Teamboard guarantee the surface for 5 years.
As an Electronic Whiteboard
In “Electronic Whiteboard” mode any drawings made on the whiteboard surface (without the projector running) can be saved. Diagrams, sketches and notes can be captured to the controlling PC in a variety of popular file formats including PDF and JPEG. Files can be shared, emailed, or printed.
As an Interactive Whiteboard
TeamBoard Suite 4.0 In ‘Interactive Mode’ allows a wide range of software (eg. a Web browser, PowerPoint, Excel or Autocad) to driven from the projection screen itself. TeamBoard Suite 4.0 interactive whiteboard software is compatible with Windows, Apple Mac and Linux.
No accessories such as pens or stylus are required to operate the touch screen. Touching the screen activates a sensitive membrane beneath the whiteboard surface which is transmitted wirelessly to the controlling PC. Even one’s fingers can be used to interact with the software displayed on the screen for such tasks as advancing to the next slide in a PowerPoint presentation. The system’s software features a virtual keyboard for typing at the whiteboard rather than the controlling PC.One-touch controls for features, such as pen colors, print and erase are accessible through the ActionBar that is printed along the bottom of the whiteboard.
Teamboard’s Draw program allows one to:
- annotate freehand over any software application,
- reate shapes automatically,
- cut/copy/paste, move/edit/erase selected or entire objects,
- import background images,
- create on screen short-cuts to frequently-used software applications,
- capture screenshots of any application or the entire screen (including annotations),
- export pages, or your entire workbook, to multiple image formats (.pdf, .html, .jpg, .png, .bmp),
- reorganize your pages with the Full Screen Page Sorter,
- review and save these screenshots.
RM Easiteach teaching software supplied by Teamboard features a number of teaching tools including:
- Resource Banks,
- Word Libraries,
- Multimedia Bank with 1000’s of graphics, video and flash animations,
- Spotlight feature focuses attention on image details,
- Handwriting Recognition,
- A calculator,
- Spreadsheet and Database tools,
- Animation tools,
- A speech tool reads on-screen text out loud,
- Tools for producing shapes and drawings,
MountingTeamboard interactive whiteboards come in a number of mounting styles including Wall Mount, Track Mount, Mobile and a Portable Presentation Kit.
All Teamboard products come with a five year warranty.